UPDATED WORKPLAN (30.7.2017)

TIMETABLE

Tuesday 31 July 11am York Way   .       3rd Stakeholder  Lara  Intervention Event

Thursday 2 August.  Visit RAA Tacita Dean “Landscapes” photography exhibition

Friday 3 August. Meet RR and view room C105 to start planning group stakeholder event there on Thursday 16 August.

Saturday 4 August. Visit the Bethlem Gallery, Kent.

Tuesday 7 August.   CSM Library.  To print photos for Intervention event.                    I will need to choose how many and what photo series before this date.

Thursday 16 August . Group Intervention Event.                                                                         Monday 13 August.  make contact to confirm as they return from holiday.

P L A N  for   16 A U G U S T

I have had to take into account that the quality of the photos printed in the library is inferior to ones done in the Digital Developing Dept.  This is shut for refurbishment till end Sept,

So the various series working with Reflections will not be good enough to have the effect they elicit in the appropriate developing technique.

Therefore I will need to choose for this Intervention photos that evoke curiousity and challenge perceptions via asymmetry, dichotomy, paradox etc. these series have worked well as part of earlier Interventions.

Last week I did a test run of 8 photos using the equipment in the library.  Which I will use as a guide when organizing this Intervention.

I will have  as well as these photos on the walls, I will have on a table the display books with photos in various Reflections series,   As they are an important part of the Intervention.    They were in this way of display for earlier research interaction.

I am trying to keep to my immersive / interaction experience of the Tate Rothko Room

I am looking into a device to record (.not video) the group discussion part of my Intervention on the 16th..     Feedback on this aspect was a relief it not videod but also excited interest in being part of this.

I am playing with idea of sending a follow up questionnaire to all my stakeholders.

Around what they “learnt” / discovered  with the Intervention (positive and/or negative) and any impact on their life, how they view the world etc etc.   To explain in what areas and how,,,,,,, Also  a Comments section,

w/c 30 July      ACTION

: read all feedback by tutors, cohorts, assessments and my own writings about my MA Question.

: put in a post for my Learning Log describing my (and ongoing) journey with my Question.

: my visit to the Dragon Café on Monday 23 July –  collect my thoughts on quite a difficult experience.  Put it in my Learning Log.

: look into Skoll Foundation

: follow up Joan Jonas idea

: prepare for 3rd stakeholder event on Tuesday 31 July

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..